How to Participate in SupplyBloc ICO: A Step by Step Instruction
- The total amount of tokens is 750,000,000
- 312,500,000 of the total tokens will be available during ICO
- SupplyBloc Ticker Symbol (SUPX)
- The minimum contribution amount is 1000 SUPX Tokens
- There is no maximum contribution amount
- You must use a wallet that supports ERC-20 Ethereum tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Ledger Nano S, and Trezor (read below for detailed instructions)
- The required gas limit can be viewed here: https://ethgasstation.info
- Decimal standard — 18
- You can buy our tokens with ETH (Ethereum), BTC (Bitcoin), and LTC (Litecoin)
- To buy with ETH, you will need an ETH wallet
- To buy with BTC or LTC you can accomplish this through wallet as well as exchanges
Step by Step Instruction on How to Participate in SupplyBloc ICO:
- The first step is the same for everyone: Whether you are going to buy with ETH or other currencies, you will need to have an ETH wallet, so we can send you your tokens back!
- We recommend MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Ledger Nano S, and Trezor. Chose the wallet and create an account. Don’t ignore the security extras, they are vital for the safety of your information.
Here are more detailed instructions on how to create different wallets:
- The next step is to create an account on our website Begin by signing up in our system. Go to our website https://supplybloc.io and create an account there.